Sunday, April 28, 2013

Inspiring Fogo Loch

Greetings guys!

Today is my Day Off for SL due to a RL event, so you probably will not see me on-line. Yeah, I know, you can finally relax without any risk that paparazzi in me will take a picture of your intimate moments ;)

But there is something I really want to share with you!

You know, that Fogo Loch is a very inspiring place. And I am glad to see that it inspires some digital artist to make their projects here. So let me show you a beautiful work by our Fogo Friend Benjamin Glendale.

It shows us the romantic magic of Fogo Loch that works on everyone. And can even unite the opposites in a sweet harmony. Great idea that is worked out beautifully. You recognize the place? It's not far from the tunnel leading to the turning place.


No comments:

Post a Comment