Monday, January 16, 2017

I am all ear

"I am all ear". NO, that doesn't mean I am listening! That means I have a kind of an ear fetish. Yes, I am glad you've noticed. Now we are talking! But wait to bother me with your story! Make a picture of me making my selfie here. And please, make it sure to capture that sunset as a background. Oh, God, I am gorgeous!



Featuring

You've probably noticed already. All fresh and new set of  "Icarus" ears from Eclipse Art Studio presented at the new round of Très Chic starting tomorrow (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001, January 17th - February 10th ). The ears come with several different tattoo variations, piercing and feather ornament. There is a HUD for extended customization (skin color, tattoo variation, feather and metal colors, type of earring etc). The set of ears is priced at 470L. Tere is a demo available.


Credits

Signature
Gianni Avatar

Eclipse Art Studio
.:E.A:.Studio Ears Icarus (Très Chic, January 17th - February 10th 2017)

[Z O O M]
Cezein Glasses  (SwagBag, January 2017)

[bade]
Dan /hair with a hat/  (SwagBag, January 2017)

Stray Dog
OWEN skin /for Signature head/ (SwagBag, January 2017)


Scene, light and photography

LumiPro 2017

. .SALT
16 Palms 2 Prims (25m x 25m)

CVR
4 waves

No comments:

Post a Comment