Saturday, December 10, 2016

My winter outfit

This snow covered Harrington coat with matching scarf and hat must be from the 2014 Winter collection by FATEwear. But sometimes new is just something old, but forgotten. I knew I wanted it from the moment I accidentally bumped on that coat at the marketplace. And since I am wearing this outfit I hear a lot of compliments and questions where did I get it.



Credits

Avatar

Signature mesh avatar Gianni 
Body, Head

L'Etre Homme
Gianni skin applier /Cotton tone/ (Signature Event, December 2016)

Hermony
Michael Head applier /beard applied, tone 5/ (Signature Event, December 2016)

FATEwear
Harrington outfit
Coat - Harrington - /Volcano, Snow, M/ (Mainstore, marketplace)
Hat - Blake /Tundra,Volcano, Snowy M/ (Mainstore, marketplace)
Scarf - Harrington /Tundra, Volcano. Snow. M/ (Mainstore, marketplace)

hoorenbeek
Mesh Outfit Bohan (The Mens Dept., December 2016)
Mesh Versa Pants /Fitted - Cuffed - S/
Mesh Natales Boots

RK Poses
Najour (Mainstore)


Scene

Milk Motion
roofs of Paris - The roofs

Ex Machina
Soho Road Base  57 x 57\


Lights and Photography
LumiPro 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment