Thursday, November 1, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoy the parties and costumes. Unfortunately I can't join the celebration as I am on duty today. Have to stay at the cemetery and watch those who is using the Samhain opportunity to come into our world. Or look! Here is the first one. Let me finish my champagne and I shall send you back...


Featured:

A&D Clothing
A&D Clothing - Suit -Manhattan- GIANNI
A&D Shoes -Milano- Mesh GIANNI
Available at the main store

MadPea
MadPea Skeleton Mirror
A prize for the MadPea's Halloween Hunt till November 3rd

PrimPossible
PrimPossible 1 Prim Stool Version 6
Used for the pose on the picture.
Available at Blueprint event till November 12th

[ keke ]
[ keke ] soft grass . frost
Available at the main store


Other credits:

Death Row Designs
DRD - The Cemetery - Tomb - Williams
DRD - The Cemetery - Angel Statue -  Walks In Beauty

Heart
Heart - Witchwood - Enchanted Wicca Trees - Mature Copse1

tram
tram G0106 hair

Lights: LumiPro 18

STRAY DOG
STRAY DOG - HALLOWEEN 2018
Available as a group gift now!

No comments:

Post a Comment