Friday, July 27, 2018

My bed team

They keep asking why do I have such a big bed when I live alone. Well, look at those walls... They are those with whom I have to share my bed...


Featured:

NEW CHURCH
:: N :: Olivia Panel Bed
Available at Red Light District event till August 8th

:: N :: Cobb Rustic Side Table, Dark Pine
:: N :: Halden Table Lamp (Dark Copper)
:: N :: Halden Table Clock (Dark Copper)
Available at the main store

[ keke ]
[ keke ] frame with string lights . hanging . black
Available at Uber till August 22th

llorisen 
llorisen // aura wire hanging lamp.copper
llorisen // hedwig apartment skybox
Available at the main store

Bee designs
Funny Pet Posters gacha set
Bee designs Funny Pet Posters 2 - 9
Bee designs Funny Pet Posters 2 - 7
Bee designs Funny Pet Posters 2 - 2
Bee designs Funny Pet Posters 2 - 3
Bee designs Funny Pet Posters 2 - 8
Available at Shiny Shabby till August 15th


No comments:

Post a Comment