Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dreamer's corner

This is a part of my new project. Finally I dared to combine several loose ends of my ideas and combine them together into Serenity Island. So I completely restructured my home and devided it into three smaller island connected to each other: Seagull Retreat, Rusty Memories and Royal Institute of Tropical Flora Studies. All made from smaller photogenic spots. You are welcome to visit it - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oxygen/36/86/21 Just, please, remember it's my home and I am still busy with decorating and re-decorating it. Feedback and tips are welcome. More pictures to come I hope.

Spot 1. Dreamer's corner.


Credits:

Apple Fall
Apple Fall Bea Reading Chair (Hydrangea)
Apple Fall Boxed Supplies w/ Spectacles
Apple Fall Books Occasional Table w/ Blanket
Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp
Apple Fall Wild Thistles
3. Apple Fall Ulysses Butterfly

Thor
..::THOR::.. Little Clawfoot Table
..::THOR::.. Book of FairyTales

Death Row Designs
DRD Gazebo rusted
15.DRD MM2 Old rug 2 c/m


No comments:

Post a Comment