Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Waiting for inspiration

I think it's gone...


This post is also shared on GimmeGacha.com blog.

Featured:

Serenity Style
Serenity Style- Spark plug Airplane
Available at Man Cave till December 9th

22769
The Novelist gacha
22769 - Bookshelf - left - COMMON
22769 - Vintage  Typewriter - GG Reward
22769 - Earth Globe - COMMON
22769 - Vintage Desk - COMMON
Available at the Gacha Garden till the end of the month

Pillows
My Hero gacha
[P] Pillows, My Hero: Panel Flag FD
[P] Pillows, My Hero: Live
Available at the Gacha Garden till the end of the month

NACH
Christmas Decor gacha
NACH Christmas Deers
NACH Winter Lanterns RARE
Available at the Gacha Garden till the end of the month

Moonlight Shadow
My poor baby gacha
"Moon_Sha" My poor baby - Lay on hands
Available at the Gacha Garden till the end of the month

Cheeky Pea
:CP: Herbst Chair (PG)
:CP: Herbst Lever Lamp
:CP: Herbst Sofa (PG)
:CP: Bailey Notebook
:CP: Herbst Table
:CP: Carolyn Books
:CP: Herbst Candles
:CP: Vetur Falkland Books
Available at the main store

Other credits:

[Schultz Bros.]
[Schultz Bros.] Bordeaux Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment