Friday, June 23, 2017

Mysterious capsule

I was breaking my head on that capsule for the hole day. Found it this morning while gardening. What could it be? How can I open it? Well, I guess I am ready. One more beer and I shall take my tools and make this capsule to reveal its secrets.



Featuring:

MGMen's
May set consisting of a T-shirt (in 5 color variations) and pants (4 colors). Includes a standard fitmesh next to the special versions for TMP and Singature's Gianni avatars. Available at the mainstore.


THOR
Industrial set consisting of a table (with beer props), columns, two different lights and a cycling bar stool. Was on discount this Tuesday for the Hello Tuesday event.

P.S. It's funny how some packaging props can be used on its own. Like this capsule - it rotates and makes a strange sound. Using several of them arranged in a set can be a nice addition in a sci-fi scene.

Other credits:

{-Maru Kado-}
Laboratory (please note, that rusty walls are the result of postwork applied on the original texture).
from the June round of Deco(c)rate

No. 
CAP MeshBOY
from The Mens Dept, May 2017

Lights and pose: LumiPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment